ErgoNoRA Standards with ergonomic content
ErgoNoRA the NoRA ergonomics tool, offers:
• A database updated at monthly intervals, containing 324 standards with ergonomic content
• Detailed search functions with extended indexes of key words and sophisticated classifications
• Display of lists of contents
Indication of generic standards
ErgoNoRA contains standards dealing with the following areas:
• Working conditions,
• Human characteristics (anthropometrics, biomechanics, sensory performance, mental performance, physiology),
• Human-machine interface, and
• Human-environment interface.
The last two of these classes also deal with the areas of vibration, acoustics/noise, lighting, climate, and dimensional design of work equipment.
Standards dealing primarily with radiation, toxic substances, safety marking and protective equipment are not contained in ErgoNoRA, but only in the general NoRA database.